Product/Risk Controller-Estatblished Commodities Fund- London
Our a client a successful London based Commodities Fund/House is currently seeking to hire a Product/Risk Controller to work on their well performing Soft Commodities Trading desk .
As part of the team on the trading desk you will be responsible for being the main point of contact for all finance related processes, these include:
· Verify the trade positions on the desk
· Monitor trading limits and understanding of trading strategies
· Independent valuation of Physical and prop trading positions
· Daily PnL reporting and analysis
· Providing analysis of PnL performance
· Broker reconcilations and margin position reporting
· Identify business risk and implement prosses to mitigate them
· Review daily trading, finance and ops controls
· Drive development projects to improve systems and processes
Your background experience:
· Preferably CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualified
· Good Accounting or Product Control experience from an Investment Bank, Asset Manager, Investment Manager or Hedge Fund.
· Experience of Commodity products
· Margining exposure an advantage
· Strong academics
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading commodities fund which has seen a some very positive returns.
In return there is a competitive base salary on offer including Hedge Fund style bonuses.
Please send your CV highlighting relevant experience.